Wikileaks and your devices: The ‘Vault 7’ release from Wikileaks provided some new revelations into the CIA may be hacking everyday devices. Does this mean you should change what your daily tech routine?
Airbus gets serious about flying cars: The dream of riding in a flying car is still alive and Airbus announced some bold plans to make it a reality. Not only would you ride in a driverless car, a drone would swoop down and pick you up, carrying you to your destination.
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to email@example.com. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Trends with Benefits: YouTube Red/Google Play Music merger & iPhone 8 rumors
- Trends with Benefits: Xbox One X unveiled, Amazon’s Dash Wand with Alexa
- Trends with Benefits: Star Wars 40th Anniversary, Dubai RoboCop, T-Mobile Digits
- Trends with Benefits: iPhone 8 rumors & release date, AI to speak with dolphins?
- Trends with Benefits: Google Docs phishing scam, Elon’s tunnel, and comedian Shane Torres