PORTLAND, OR – MARCH 09, 2016 – Digitaltrends.com, the popular site for news, information and reviews on personal technology, posted its strongest year ever in 2015 across several key digital publishing measurements. The site, which is owned and operated by Digital Trends – a Portland, Oregon-based digital publisher specializing in consumer tech – saw huge double-digit year-over-year growth in unique visitors, pageviews and total visits over 2014.
For the period from January 1through December 31, 2015, Digitaltrends.com:
- Drew over 222MM unique visitors, representing a gain of nearly 40% (39.4%) over 2014 full-year visitors.
- Pageviews for the site soared to nearly 700MM for the year, a gain of 61.9% over the prior year.
- Total visits climbed to nearly 290MM (289.6) for 2015, a 43% increase over 2014.
“Digital Trend’s strategy of combining premium attention-grabbing content with a magazine-quality experience for our users is really paying off,” explains Ian Bell, CEO of Digital Trends. “In growing numbers, consumers increasingly rely on Digital Trends to keep them up-to-date in the ever-changing tech landscape and help them to make informed decisions when making investments in personal tech.”
Digital Trends is a leading consumer technology publisher that aims to demystify technology, helping people navigate an increasingly digital world. Digital Trends’ easy-to-understand product reviews, entertaining news and videos serve more than 25 million unique visitors each month and four million mobile users. Digital Trends reaches 90 million tech influencers through the Digital Trends Media Network, and its syndicate partners include Yahoo!, FOX News and more than 200 broadcast news stations. Digital Trends is headquartered in Portland, Ore., and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit and Chicago. For more information, visit www.digitaltrends.com.
For more information on Digital Trends, contact: Paul Ward at PWard@digitaltrends.com or at (917) 593-6066.
- The 60 best shows on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The 49 best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The best VPN services for 2021
- Daily Steals: The best deals to shop today
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: The ultimate shopping guide