Although not as overwhelmingly large as the CES event in Las Vegas, Kaplan admitted that CES Asia, with its 30,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors, was more manageable in size and provides just as much excitement about all the new consumer tech coming out of China.
Some of the world’s largest brands were there to showcase their newest innovations, including everything from drones to kitchen robots, to every one’s favorite, Virtual Reality. VR is not only the buzzword of the event, it happens to be the latest craze in consumer technology that shows no sign of slowing. Kaplan expressed his enthusiasm for the tech “You put the headset on, slip your smart phone in and bang, you’re in another world.”
Check out more of our CES Asia coverage.
- Twitter Super Follows are now available to Android users
- New Eve Room device expands Eve’s Thread portfolio to largest in industry
- Check out this unique TCL concept phone that folds and rolls
- Is your Amazon Echo, Alexa, or Ring down today? You aren’t alone
- Google now lets you call people directly through the Gmail app