PORTLAND, OR – September 10, 2015 – Leading consumer technology lifestyle publisher Digital Trends has partnered with Samsung to make DT Daily and other video content available to users of Samsung Smart TVs in the U.S. Digital Trends’ DT Daily provides viewers with a wrap-up of the most important consumer tech news, original product reviews and features.
“Samsung has an impressive foothold in the Smart TV market,” said Ian Bell, Publisher and CEO at Digital Trends. “With the addition of Digital Trends content, this massive audience of Samsung Smart TV owners now has access to the world’s highest quality technology news.”
Digital Trends content is free and can be accessed by Samsung Smart TV owners after downloading Digital Trends’ app from their navigation menu.
With over 6 million video views per month, videos from Digital Trends run the gamut from utilitarian to informative to entertaining. Videos are carried on an array of partners beyond just Digital Trends, including sites like Yahoo and Amazon, devices like the Roku and Amazon Fire, and platforms such as Samsung TV.
- Samsung’s Dave Das discusses MicroLED, 8K QLED, and goodies for gamers
- Amazon Prime Music is coming to Samsung smart TVs
- Affordable new products and the future of tech highlight day 3 of CES 2018
- CES Day 2: 5D Printing and the race for smart home supremacy
- Samsung’s 146-inch MicroLED is an assault on OLED. Just don’t get too close