¡Qué bonita! Digital Trends has already become the go-to site for tech news and reviews in the English-speaking world, and now we have a huge new partner to help bring DT to more of our Spanish-speaking friends.
On Thursday, our Spanish-language companion site, DT Español, will be teaming up with Fox News Latino to bring all the tech we know and love to a brand-new audience.
We’re sharing the wealth. Visitors to Fox News Latino will find direct links to DT Español throughout the site. In return, DT Español will regularly share tech news, product reviews and short-form video content with the Fox site.
Over the last year, DT Español has built an outstanding reputation for bringing news and product information to Spanish-language consumers, and by partnering with Fox News Latino, we can help bring that great original content to even more readers.
Digital Trends’ easy-to-understand product reviews, entertaining news and videos serve more than 24 million unique visitors each month and four million mobile users. We also reach 90 million tech influencers through the Digital Trends Media Network, and its syndicate partners include Yahoo!, FOX News and more than 200 broadcast news stations.
- Subaru appoints new president, plans new hybrid, SUV, and autonomous tech
- New sustainable plan to mitigate climate change involves… a hot dog cooker?
- A new digital picture frame is nearly indistinguishable from a real canvas
- Apple iPhone XS: News, release, specs, and more
- There’s a new way to 3D print graphene, the strongest material on Earth