Burned out on apps, keyboards, and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming, and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Gifting a friend or family member a stylish and classy watch is the gift that never stops giving. Here are five of our favorite watch brands from 2015.
Winter is here, if not coming to a city near you. Fortunately, we’ve pulled together a few tips and tricks to help you winterize your car for the months ahead.
Unfortunately, purpose-built, drink-specific glassware is still mostly confined to the realm of craft beer and wine. Nobody has really ventured too deep into the world of glassware that’s scientifically optimized for craft spirits — until now, that is.
Here’s where to play, eat, and sleep in the Bayou State’s southern half — the most authentically Cajun region in the country.
Lang Architects gathered the finest makers like SMEG, Kaufmann Mercantile and more to create an idyllic development in New York.
With Acustom Apparel’s advanced body scanning technology, custom clothing has never been more accurate or affordable.
- Last-minute Christmas gift ideas for you holiday slackers out there
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Columbia’s Olympic ski team uniforms adeptly combine form and function
- Escape reality with the best augmented reality apps for Android and iOS
- These 100 best iPhone apps will turn your phone into a jack-of-all-trades