Achieve next-level beardliness with Dollar Beard Club
Dollar Beard Club makes it easy to maintain your beard. Instead of spending hours scouring stores for beard oils and other beard care products, you can have said products delivered to your door for as little as $1/month.
Q&A with J.Hilburn founder Veeral Rathod
“Men want to look better but lack a combination of the education and the time to be able to do it.”
KEEN champions America’s mountains, rivers, canyons, and deserts
KEEN, an adventure footwear company, is working to increase the number of American national monuments with the “Live Monumental” campaign.
Swill: Elephant Gin does London Dry with a unique African twist
Elephant Gin is a bit of an oddity. It’s a London Dry gin that’s made in Germany with a bunch of African ingredients — and it’s probably one of the most interesting gins I’ve ever tasted.
Micro Guide: Portland, Maine
Here, we present some of our favorite spots to play, eat, and drink in Maine’s most prominent urban center.
The Puma X Stampd Capsule Collection
Puma teams up with the fast-rising streetwear brand Stampd for a line of shoes that embrace contemporary luxury without losing iconic styling cues.
- Flipping through The Manual: Pumpkin beer, heritage jeans, an Ikea-style kayak
- Flipping through the Manual: Fresh flasks, cold-brew coffee, tools you can wear
- Flipping through The Manual: Wine in a can, sustainable menswear, a killer tipi
- Flipping through The Manual: Classy kicks for summer, dry bags, BBQ accessories
- Flipping through The Manual: Beard trimmers and Badass Father’s Day vacations