You don’t always have to sacrifice style for function. Plenty of outdoor apparel companies — Patagonia, Icebreaker, etc. — offer hiking-centric shirts that take a fashionable approach to practicality. Here are our current favorites.
Why have just one pair of sunglasses, when you can change parts to make thousands of color combinations?
Rather than haphazardly stuffing some mechanically processed meat into a dehydrator, these guys start with one of the best cuts you can find on a cow: the lean, tender, and supremely succulent filet mignon.
Shaping a beard is an art that requires discipline and plenty of experimentation. For help learning how to shape a beard, we turned to Karen Lynn Accattato.
While you may think of certain things when gin is mentioned, craft distilleries are working hard to change that conception by producing barrel-aged gins. These spirits retain the wonderful botanical flavors of gin while adding a complexity and smoothness that comes from the aging process.
- Savor your adventure with this mouthwatering list of the best camping foods
- Flipping through The Manual: Pumpkin beer, heritage jeans, an Ikea-style kayak
- Flipping through the Manual: Fresh flasks, cold-brew coffee, tools you can wear
- Flipping through The Manual: Elephant Gin, future national monuments, and more
- Flipping through The Manual: Epic hammocks, road trips and surf tips