Alex Wilcox helps us understand what to look for when buying a pair of trousers.
You’ll be able to get by with the most basic grill and a set of busted old tongs — but if you want to step up your game, a few extra pieces of kit can drastically improve your overall grilling experience.
Legitimate gastropubs, a thriving downtown core, and some of the country’s best outdoor opportunities all make Chattanooga a destination in its own right.
The iconic tipi may not be as common as it once was, but that hasn’t stopped Colorado’s Kifaru International from designing the 4 Man Tipi, a basic shelter that offers more than six feet of head room and weighs just over 5 pounds.
Wine in a can isn’t just a joke from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It’s a legitimate way to keep the sun from messing with the flavor of your vino, and one Oregon vineyard has already abandoned the bottle for it.
- Flipping through the Manual: Fresh flasks, cold-brew coffee, tools you can wear
- Flipping through The Manual: Elephant Gin, future national monuments, and more
- Flipping through The Manual: Epic hammocks, road trips and surf tips
- Flipping through The Manual: Teardrop trailers, custom swim trunks, hiking hats
- Flipping through The Manual: Bluegrass belts, castles, alpine fly fishing gear