If you’re in the market for a fast, compact, and maneuverable all-wheel-drive car, then look no further than the Audi A1 Quattro.
The A1 Quattro features a 2.0 TFSI engine that is capable of cranking out 256 horsepower with a six-speed gearbox that pushes the Quattro to 0-62 mph in 5.7 seconds, while at the same time offering an impressive fuel economy of 28 mpg.
Of course we have been sufficiently impressed with Audi’s sleek styling as of late, and the A1 Quattro doesn’t disappoint. Exterior wise, the A1 makes use of metallic white paint to slice down the road and deliver an eye-pleasing and eve so radiant figure while in motion. And it certainly wouldn’t be a modern Audi without those gorgeous LED’s dotted wonderfully along the car’s front and rear lights.
Now for the bad news, Audi has stated that they are only planning on producing 333 of these beauties and that all of those will be limited to Europe, fingers crossed the A1 Quattro makes it this side of the Atlantic, though.
- The Sonos-Audi partnership isn’t as exciting as we’d hoped
- Audi’s newest EV packs augmented-reality tech and customizable lights
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT first drive review: This slot car needs no track
- Future cars: The best upcoming cars worth waiting for
- Every upcoming electric car