Whether it’s a pesky fender bender, a meteor strike, an alleged alien invasion, or just a scenic trip down the coast, the open road is filled with film-worthy moments. Whatever the occasion is, the R1 Pro by Vantrue is the safest and most convenient way to capture it all.
What’s cool abut the svelte device is that it features a wide, 170-degree viewing angle and records video in crystal clear 2K. If you happen to get in an accident, the onboard G-sensor records the impact and automatically locks the video around the incident, ensuring you have unbiased evidence of exactly what went down. You can check out our full review here.
The Vantrue dash cam generally runs $120, but one lucky DT reader is about to get one for a grand total of $0. Simply enter the free contest below to put your name in the proverbial hat.
* Contest is U.S. only Contest Over
WINNER: Anthony S.
- Get a drone’s-eye view with these images from Skypixel’s photo contest
- More than a screenshot: Learn how to record the screen on an Android device
- How to record and share a gameplay video on the PlayStation 4
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ riddles give clever pirates a chance to win real treasure
- How to record and share gameplay clips on Nintendo Switch