Mall pizza. You know what we’re talking about: those giant slices of stone-oven pizza from the food court. As good as that sounds right now, we’re even more excited about an electric concept that’s headed to Geneva. The company is called ESPERA Sbarro, and there’s no relationship to those delicious shopping center slices that we’re craving. Instead, they’re bringing the REACT’E.V., a car that looks like a Lamborghini got into a fight with a Chevy Volt.
There aren’t many details out yet about the REACT’E.V., but we do know that “EV” stands for “Ecologic Vehicle.” According to Autoblog, It’s a plug-in hybrid with a 210-horsepower Peugeot V6 mated to a pair of 134-hp electric motors. Sbarro intends to run this car in the Monte Carlo New Energy Rally later this year, and claims that, “maybe we’ll see it on [our] road.”
Stay tuned for more information next week as we cover the 2013 Geneva Motor Show
- Predictably named Polestar 3 to debut in 2021 as a coupe-style electric SUV
- Audi’s second electric car, the E-Tron Sportback, quietly shows its face
- Kia’s bionic-looking electric concept car packs a 21-screen infotainment system
- The 2019 Geneva Auto Show, where electrification, tech, and performance collide
- Audi’s Q4 E-Tron concept previews an electrifying, city-wise SUV