As digital graphics creators get cleverer, so do their vehicular concept renderings.
Take the Lamborghini Sinistro Black Spec rendering by Thebian Concepts that you see above. With a Veneno-like wing, blade-like sideview mirrors, and broad shoulders, it’s what I wish the all-new Huracán looked like.
What engine does Thebian imagine lies under the mid-mounted hood? He didn’t say. But I’d like to think it’s 740-horsepower 6.5-liter V12 from the Veneno. While not as angular as the Veneno, the Sinistro Black Spec looks smaller and hopefully faster.
With the revelation by Pininifarina last year that super-rare 3D printed cars could become a reality, I can only hope cars like the Sinistro, too, become a reality.
If you could 3D-print a car, what would you have made? Tell us in the comments.
- Cities looking to get smart take a lesson from an iconic shopping mall
- A look back at the first Android phone, 10 years later
- Qualcomm’s dual-screen PC concept looks like two connected Surface Go tablets
- Pixel 3, Home Hub, and Pixel Slate — our first look at all Google’s new devices
- PlayStation 5 rumors: Everything you need to know