You might recall a few months back we brought you a brief look at Shelby Supercars mysterious SSC Tuatara. Shelby’s latest supercar is reported to have a 7.0-liter twin-turbo V8, has the potential to spit out an astonishing 1350 horsepower, and achieve an estimated top-speed of 275 mph, as well as an astonishing 0-62 mph in less than 3 seconds.
While we still don’t have much more to offer by way of full specs or a hard production release date, we know it will be fast, powerful, and really expensive (just under a million dollars). We do have some recently released pictures of the interior of the SSC Tuatara for you to excitedly drool over.
- The fastest cars in the world
- See the elusive SSC Tuatara supercar show off for the camera
- Amazon plugs in with $700 million investment in electric pickup company Rivian
- 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is ready to strike with over 700 hp
- Watch a Bugatti Chiron hit 261 mph on a former space shuttle runway