ItalDesign-Giugiaro is a car design brand that doesn’t just make cars; it makes cars that are works of art.
The brand’s upcoming new dream car, scheduled for unveil at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show is making me slightly nervous, however, because I have no idea what it is going to be … and it sounds more exciting with every detail.
As reported by Wards Auto, the car is rumored to be the work of the sage-sounding Giorgetto “The Maestro” Giugiaro. The car has been said to be “an essay of superlative efficiency for comfort and interior roominess in an elegant, contemporary design”.
I don’t know about anyone else, but to me that sounds simply delightful.
The design studio has released an image of the concept that reveals very little but has led to wild speculation. The vehicle is rumored to either be an answer to the BMW Gran Lusso Concept or a competitor aimed at Maserati.
The Maestro has produced several classics over the years, including the Delorean DMC-12, Maserati Spyder, and original Lotus Espirit. So I would say that his concept should be pretty stellar.
- Chromebook keyboard showcase may have leaked Pixelbook 2 images
- Qualcomm’s ‘Snapdragon 1000’ could bring octa-cores to Windows laptops
- Pininfarina Battista is a 1,900-horsepower, 250-mph electric supercar
- How Razer forged the Blade 15, the slim gaming laptop nobody else could build
- PlayStation 5 rumors: Everything you need to know