Facebook is holding its annual augmented/virtual reality convention on Wednesday, featuring discussions and performances, and anyone can tune in.
Here’s everything you need to know about Wednesday’s event, including how to watch it live:
You can watch Facebook Connect on Facebook Reality Lab’s page via
The event will discuss all topics when it comes to the AR/VR industry, including VR storytelling, synesthesia in VR, designing live media experiences for social VR, increasing diversity and accessibility in VR development, and more. Facebook may also make new announcements about its VR lineup, like the rumored Oculus Quest 2.
Facebook said the event is for anyone interested in AR/VR, or developers and tech engineers looking to learn more.
Speakers include John Carmack, the CTO of Oculus VR; Dante Buckley, the Founder and Director at Downpour Interactive; Alton Glass, the CEO at GRX Immersive Labs; Testuya Mizuguchi, the Founder and CEO at Enhance; Hessvacio Hassan, the Founder and Lead Developer at Made in Brooklyn Games; Facebook engineers and developers, and more.
There will also be an after-party performance by artist Jaden Smith.
- How to watch Apple’s ‘Scary Fast’ Mac launch event if you missed it
- 9 new Apple products that could launch in 2023
- How to watch Meta’s Quest Pro launch today (and what to expect)
- Apple’s AR/VR solution might require two Apple Watches to work
- Meta wants its next VR headset to replace your laptop