Mozilla will release the latest update to its free Firefox browser on Tuesday, but the impatient among you can get it right now with minimal hassle. FTP download links for version 6 of the browser are available now for Windows, Mac and Linux, so go get it!
The changes in the latest Firefox are mostly of the “under the hood” variety, with improved overall speed and support for various web tools. You can check out a full rundown in the version 6 beta release notes on Mozilla‘s website. TechnoBolt warns that it’s possible what you’re downloading from the FTPs may be updated prior to Tuesday’s release, but adds that it’s not very likely.
- What is Twitter Blue and is it worth it?
- This simple Windows File Explorer trick blew my mind
- How to create folders in Gmail
- How to install Windows 11 in a virtual machine
- How to uninstall Windows 11