If you’re on the hunt for a high-end PC, it would behoove you to know that boutique computer maker Origin PC is offering some bonuses when you pick up one of their systems and use the promo code “TAXDAY.”
When you apply “TAXDAY” to your order, you’ll get free U.S. shipping, free GPU overclocking on NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPUs, a free code for the upcoming horror game Daylight, and $150 of in game credit for three free-to-play titles: Warface, Path of Exile, and Heroes of Newerth. However, ready-to-ship (RTS) computers are not eligible for this promotion.
Alternatively, Microsoft and Best Buy are both running promotional offers of their own. Starting this past Sunday, Best Buy is offering people who trade in their Windows XP PCs a $100 credit. Meanwhile, Microsoft is offering $100 in instant savings for users who buy a Surface Pro 2 or a Windows 8 PC priced $599 or higher. That offer comes with 90 days of free support, along with a free data migration service courtesy of Laplink as well. At this point, it’s unclear when these promotions will expire.
However, Origin PC’s “Tax Day” promo does have an expiration date. It will be available through their website until April 18.
What do you think? Sound off in the comments below.
- Everything we know about the ‘Resident Evil 2’ remake, from gameplay to story
- Second time around: 13 movie sequels as good, or better, than the originals
- The best Amazon Original series (January 2019)
- Key settings you need to change on your brand-new Razer Phone 2
- Joaquin Phoenix’s ‘Joker’ movie: Here’s everything we know so far