Large gaming laptops are back, and even Razer is getting in on the fun. The company has teased the launch of two new large-format gaming laptops: the Razer Blade 16 and the Razer Blade 18. Both laptops are new to the lineup and don’t yet replace the existing models, which include the Razer Blade 15 and Blade 17.
There’s very little being revealed at the moment, though — beyond the sizes, of course. Razer has only added a smattering of details for now, though more is surely coming on these new gaming laptops. First off, both new
The result? The Razer Blade 18 is the company’s most powerful laptop ever, while the Razer Blade 16 has “more graphics power per inch than any other 16-inch laptop on the market.” We’ve not seen
It will be interesting to see the performance difference between these two laptops, especially since the delta between the Blade 15 and 17 was fairly small. Razer seems to be promising a larger difference with the Razer Blade 18.
Most of the major gaming laptop manufacturers have brought an 18-inch gaming laptop to CES this year. In addition to the Razer Blade 18, the Alienware m18 and Acer Predator Helios 18 300 have been introduced.
More details on the Razer Blade 16 and 18 will be announced as CES 2023 progresses, but they’re already some of the most anticipated new
- I review gaming laptops professionally — these are the only two you should buy in 2023
- The Framework Laptop 16 is officially my most anticipated laptop
- Here’s what kind of gaming laptop $1,000 will buy you this year
- As a laptop reviewer, this is the CES 2023 laptop I’m most excited for
- AMD vs. Nvidia vs. Intel: which PC giant won CES 2023?