The Tech Report takes a look at the Shuttle SB65G2 Small Form Factor system.
“SHUTTLE’S XPC LINE HAS served as a barometer of PC technology for a while now. The line has gone from having one model of each processor architecture (Pentium III, Pentium 4, Athlon) to being ready with new models at the release of a new chipset. Releasing new models this way has allowed Shuttle to keep up quite nicely with advancements in everything from mass storage technology to AGP bandwidth.
A fast-growing trend in computing today is wireless networking, and the SB65G2 embraces that trend by including 802.11b connectivity out of the box. In typical XPC fashion, that connectivity is accomplished elegantly using a solution specifically designed for XPCs. But is this added connectivity enough to differentiate the SB65G2 in a growing sea of small form factor systems? Let’s find out.”
Read the whole review at TechReport.com.
- Authentic content is in: 2018 photography trends fuse reality and creativity
- It’s almost here! Here’s the best of what’s coming at CES 2018
- 5 tech trends you’ll be talking about in 2018
- Looking back on 5 years of Surface with the product guru who brought it to life
- Alexa, Google Assistant anchor iHome’s latest lineup of smart alarm clocks