The Tech Report takes a look at the Shuttle SB65G2 Small Form Factor system.
“SHUTTLE’S XPC LINE HAS served as a barometer of PC technology for a while now. The line has gone from having one model of each processor architecture (Pentium III, Pentium 4, Athlon) to being ready with new models at the release of a new chipset. Releasing new models this way has allowed Shuttle to keep up quite nicely with advancements in everything from mass storage technology to AGP bandwidth.
A fast-growing trend in computing today is wireless networking, and the SB65G2 embraces that trend by including 802.11b connectivity out of the box. In typical XPC fashion, that connectivity is accomplished elegantly using a solution specifically designed for XPCs. But is this added connectivity enough to differentiate the SB65G2 in a growing sea of small form factor systems? Let’s find out.”
Read the whole review at TechReport.com.
- Welcome to the Digital Trends smart apartment
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 Slim: Which console is worth your money?
- From salt flats to sand dunes, adventuring off-grid in Audi’s electric E-Tron
- I loaded my condo with tech — and discovered smart homes still need a lot of work
- Hey Siri, lock my door! How the ‘August’ secured my smart apartment