It might only be available in Ohio and San Antonio right now, but you can bet AT&T more markets are going to come online: today AT&T began marketing Homezone, a new service which combined high-speed Internet access and satellite television in one set-top box.
The new AT&T Homezone service combines Yahoo High Speed Internet with DISH Network satellite television service in a single set-top box which combines DVR functionality, movies-on-demand, photo- and music-sharing, and offers remote Web-based access to the system so users on the go can set their DVR to record a program without having to grab the remote. (Of course, this might also be a great way for little brothers to delete big sisters’ recording selections
- Interesed in Verizon Fios? Here’s everything you need to know
- How to watch the 2018 Winter Olympics online
- Comcast Xfinity: Everything you need to know about cable’s biggest player
- Altice One crams your modem, router, and streaming box into one device
- Cutting the cord? Let us help you find the best service for live-streaming TV