Toronto’s iSkin has just announced new versions of its funky Vibes protective cases for iPod—this time reproportioned to accommodate Apple’s 30 GB video-capable iPod. Originally issued for Apple’s iPod mini and first-generation iPod shuffle, the Vibes cases feature anime-inspired illustrations by Simone Legno, co-founder and designer for tokidoki, beloved by fashionistas and adopted by Mercedes Benz, LeSportsac handbags, pop sensation Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, and actress Jessica Alba.
The Vibes cases feature a solid outside layer with texture bumps for a solid grip, plus iSkin’s “SI” (Silicone Inside) payer to protect against shocks and scratches. The cases also offer a removable rotary belt click (called the RevoClip2) for hooking the iPod onto a belt, jacket, bag, or other item.
The new Vibes cases are available at the iSkin site and selected retailers for $29.99.
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone 7 cases and covers for your shiny new phone
- The 20 best iPhone 7 Plus cases to protect your Apple phone
- Designed by photographers, these Mountainsmith bags are made for adventure
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment
- The 20 best iPhone SE cases to keep your phone looking like new