Audio gear maker JVC has decided that if you can’t bring ears to metal, they might as well bring metal to listener’s ears with their new HA-FX300 high-end "bi-metal" earbuds. The FX300s incorporate a range of sound-enhancing technologies designed to make these a distinct improvement over your average set of in-ear canal devices, including an aluminum evaporation diaphragm, and a steel-and-brass drive unit that eliminates vibration and energy loss. The FX300s also use oxygen-free copper to minimize signal loss in the one meter headphone cable.
Users can get the perfect fit with three differently-sized silicon rubber earpieces, and a pair of memory foam earpieces.
The FX300s are available right now for $99.99; they come in black, red, and bronze colors with a carrying case.
- The best earbuds for 2021
- Here’s a list of portable tech gadgets you’ll want to use every day
- The best true wireless earbuds for 2021
- Klipsch T5 II ANC review: Super-stylish buds are now quieter and smarter
- The best headphones for back-to-school 2021