The Kindle DX reader features a 9.7-inch eInk display, 3.3 GB of memory for books and other material, automatically syncs with Kindle and Kindle-compatible software and gear, and includes a PDF reader. The Kindle DX display auto-rotates from portrait to landscape as you turn the device so you can view full-width maps, graphs, tables, and Web pages.
The Kindle DX with global wireless was released January 19th and shipments are out today. Amazon has priced the international edition of the Kindle DX at $489.
- Amazon’s Kindle Oasis is now available for pre-order in ‘Champagne Gold’
- More MOBI, fewer problems: Here’s how to get EPUB books on your Kindle
- 20 major Kindle Fire problems, and how to extinguish them
- HP’s first Qualcomm-powered PC, the HP Envy X2, suffers a slight delay
- eBay now has an ‘under $10’ section for bargain hunters, just like Amazon