“As consumers become more knowledgeable on the variety of features and functions offered by new multifunction mobile handsets, the need for larger capacity Flash memory continues to increase to optimize the devices’ storage capabilities,” said Keyla Velazquez, Kingston’s mobile media product manager. “Our research of the emerging global mobile market indicates a growing demand for higher capacities to allow users to store even more data, music, photos and video. For example, a 2 GB memory card can hold up to 1,100 photos.”
The 2 GB miniSD and MMCmobile cards are available immediately, and both carry suggested retail prices of 480. As is typical of Kingston products, they carry a lifetime warranty and 24/7 tech support, if you should ever need it.
- Why are so few people actually using 5G in the U.S.? Here’s what the experts say
- Three things the Microsoft Surface Duo 2 needs to succeed
- Who needs headphones? Holoplot can beam audio directly to your ears from afar
- The sound of science: Why audio is the next frontier in Mars exploration
- 5G is enhancing the fan experience at the Big East Men’s Basketball Tournament