Sirius Satellite Radio, not to be out done by the release today of Delphi’s XM friendly RoadyXT, made some new product announcements of their own. Available now at retail are the new $49.99 Sirius One and Xact Visor plug and play satellite radio units.
The Sirius One unit measures 2.8â€ x 4.5â€ x 0.8â€ and weighs five ounces. It has a reversible display which allows it to be placed on the visor, dash or console. It comes with four mounting options, including sun visor, windshield, dash board and instrument panel. Other features include 30 channel presets and a remote control.
The Xact Visor product, meanwhile, has similar features to the Sirius One and can be mounted in one of the four same ways. It has a one line display, rotary control knob for channel changing and 36 channel presets.
“The SIRIUS One and XACT Visor offer easy and inexpensive ways to access SIRIUS’ superior programming,” said Bob Law, SIRIUS’ Senior Vice President and General Manager, Consumer Electronics Division. “With great features and compact size, these units will be among the hottest gift items this holiday season.”
- Denon announces a trio of new 8K A/V receivers starting at $449
- SiriusXM’s new VIP plan covers two cars and lots of concerts
- SiriusXM’s Pandora Now takes a radio-style approach to play the top hits
- With merger complete, SiriusXM tries to figure out what to do with Pandora
- SiriusXM, Amazon team up for two Echo Dot deals with freebies