With features such as auto-extension, built-in studio lights so you always look your best, and fully functioning fans for that glamorous windswept look, this is the most absurd selfie stick we’ve seen yet, though admittedly this one comes a close second.
But fear not, selfie-stick haters of the world – this particular model is not for sale. Well, not yet, anyway.
The group has now put down the matches and gasoline and turned its attention to creating this wacky selfie stick. The working device, which took three months to build, is being used to promote the forthcoming season of Lifetime’s Unreal, a behind-the-scenes drama that follows the trials and tribulations of a dating contest show.
Noa Lindberg, who acts in the sticks’s promotional video (above), told Mashable it’s “a little bit heavier than a regular selfie stick,” perhaps not surprising considering all that extra functionality. Lindberg said that in many cases, the people she demonstrated the stick to commented, “It’s so amazing, where can I get it?” – a response that suggests the device could soon be coming to a Kickstarter webpage near you. Though let’s hope not.
- The DJI OM 5 is a unique smartphone gimbal with a built-in selfie stick
- Hurry! You’ll only see this Dell XPS desktop deal during Prime Day
- A Dark Souls II starter guide — trust us, you’ll need the help
- All the critters you’ll face in Grounded and how best to beat them up
- Sony has 6 different RX100 cameras. Which one should you buy?