Before you click “Purchase” for tickets to the Ringling Bros. circus show, remember that there’s always YouTube to offer up free, mind blowing, black magic trickery that’s as good as live tightrope walks and well-dressed elephants standing on theirs hind legs.
Ravi Fernando gained some Internet notoriety last year when he posted YouTube videos of him solving a Rubik’s cube while juggling the puzzle with two regular balls. Now, he’s up the ante by solving three Rubik’s cubes. While juggling them. All at the same time. Oh, and he completely solves all three by the 5:55 minute mark. As if it’s not hard enough to juggle three average sacks for six continuous minutes!
Alas, Fernando, a Stanford University student, shows he’s still only human by (maybe purposely) dropping one cube after he inspects his results. He even had a fan walk up and recognize him during the act.
Keep watching and just wait for it. Eventually, the sides of the cubes will begin to bare similar shades and you’ll wonder why you went to graduate school for Human Rights when you could have just been a really bored kid at home with a few toys and a video camera. You go, Ravi, you win the Internet.
- Blink and you’ll miss it: This robot solves a Rubik’s Cube in 0.38 seconds
- 10 of the most annoying Wear OS problems, and how to fix them
- Solve crimes adorably when ‘Detective Pikachu’ launches this March
- Eliminate annoying Wi-Fi blind spots with Huawei’s new router system
- Spirit animals: 9 revolutionary robots inspired by real-world creatures