Quote from the review:
“After setting up the wireless connection, the network settings were entered. As well as an IP address, the Z400 requires gateway and DNS IP addresses, as it connects to the Zensonic website to download new firmware itself (more on this later). An IP address for the Z400 can be static, or assigned by a DHCP server elsewhere on the network. Once the network settings are complete, the setup wizard closes. You can change any of the setup options at any time by going back to the setup menu using the remote control.”
The Zensonic Z400 is a very new media player that was just released a couple weeks ago if I am not mistaken. This could be one of the first reviews on the web. While its not a bad looking player, it looks like it might need some improvements.
- The best outdoor security cameras for 2021
- The best VPN services for 2021
- The best mesh Wi-Fi systems for 2021
- Marsback Zephyr Pro review: A mouse so cool it has a fan inside
- SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Camera review: Eyes for outside the home