On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the top tech stories, including concerns about Apple and Google’s COVID tracking API, Apple’s 5G phone delays, a win for the SpaceX Mars prototype, Tesla’s plan to restart a plant, the arrival of the Star Wars saga in 4K on Disney+, and more.
Kevin Alejandro, actor, director, and co-founder of Alejandro Films, then joins the program to discuss his latest short film, Adult Night, which will premiere at the Vail Online Film Festival.
We then take a closer look at photography with the Canon EOS R5, a mirrorless camera featuring up to 8K RAW video, and 4K up to 120 frames per second.
Next up, DT Senior Editor Drew Prindle takes a look at the best products money can’t buy in our Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet segment. Prindle walks us through his favorite crowdfunding items, including the Sonic Dutch cold brew coffee maker, an update on the classic egg timer, and the Mendi neurofeedback device.
We then return to our interview with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who talks about the one piece of technology he couldn’t live without.
- How to watch Apple’s ‘California Streaming’ event if you missed it live
- New Apple TV 4K gets more power, new Siri remote
- DJI Air 2S enters pro territory with its one-inch camera sensor and 5.4K video
- Apple Maps now shows you COVID-19 vaccination locations
- Apple’s first VR headset could have dual 8K displays and an eye-watering price