On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top trending stories in tech, including Twitter allowing stay-at-home work forever, Apple bringing some employees back, a Dell XPS review, Amazon Fire HD, a SpaceX simulator and more.
Nibler then speaks with Ben Bailey, host of Bravo’s Cash Cab, talks about how he’s surviving quarantine and how he’s raising money for COVID-19 relief.
We then look to space, as we discuss SpaceX’s first planned manned mission, which is scheduled to launch on May 27.
We talk with Chris Steinbacher, a former software engineer turned YouTuber, who started a channel where he creates some of the world’s craziest sports cars from what would otherwise be unused junk.
Finally, we find out what’s TBD with Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner. This week they discuss the idea of contact tracing during the pandemic, which may turn into some becoming “contact detectives.”
- Disney cuts Facebook ads, Samsung Unpacked, and more |Digital Trends Live
- How TikTok tracks, Surface Duo preview, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Congress delays antitrust hearings, virtual MLB fans | Digital Trends Live
- Prime Day delayed, Google Meet, Mustang Mach-E, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Trump takes on TikTok, Google Plus lawsuit, and more | Digital Trends Live