On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler breaks down the biggest topics in tech, including changes to upcoming conventions and court hearings, details on Apple’s AR glasses, Amazon’s launch of Crucible, robot vacuum reviews, and more.
Paul MacDougall, principal sales engineer at Bitmovin, joins the program to discuss how the 2020 presidential election will lead to a boom of virtual rallies, and how to create the infrastructure to handle all the online traffic.
Finally, we speak with Alyx Weiss (aka “ayydubs,”) a YouTube content creator most known for her Hidden Camera Uber Pranks and Revealing your Secrets series.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok’s ban goes through, reality TV heads to space | Digital Trends Live