Always the gentleman, Musk jumped on twitter to congratulate Bezos on his accomplishment… but what’s almost overlooked in this story is that this was Jeff Bezos’ first tweet! That’s easily the all time champ for best first tweet. What’d you do today, eh nothing just landed a rocket back on earth… maybe I should tweet about it. Yeah, no one’s topping that!
You’ve all seen cheap plastic Nerf dart guns, we’ve got dozens of these things floating around the DT offices and they’re pretty harmless. This on the other hand is the PM522 Washbear, a 3D-printed pepperbox revolver. It’s the world’s first repeating firearm printed on a consumer 3D printer, and it can fire off 8 rounds before needing a reload. Since some previous 3D printed firearms have been banned, designer James Patrick added in some steel rods so the firearm will comply with gun regulations. As of right now the blueprints for the gun are still available online, but Nerf… well they may have something to say about this as well.
- Here’s why the spectacular SpaceX rocket launch in California looked so incredible
- Rocket Lab steps into spotlight with its first commercial rocket launch
- Feeling nostalgic? Here are the 25 best Sega Genesis games
- Say cheese: InSight lander posts a selfie from the surface of Mars
- Remember the ‘Titan’? Half of Blizzard’s games never see the light of day