On today’s episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler joins Dan Gaul, co-founder and chief technology officer of Digital Trends, to discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including confirmation of the Nintendo Switch Lite, HBO Max, India may ban Facebook’s cryptocurrency, Jim Carrey’s deepfake of The Shining, and more.
Nibler then welcomes Jon Cheney, founder and CEO of Seek, and Dave Nielsen, president of Overstock, to discuss the development of Overstock’s new in-browser AR customer experience.
Darren Guccione, CEO and co-founder of Keeper Security, Inc., joins the show to discuss password security and management, the state of data breaches, and the dark web.
Finally, Nibler talks with James Ontra, co-founder and CEO of Shufflrr, an enterprise-level content management system for building presentation decks that stay up-to-date across an organization.
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok decision, Facebook Connect, new lunar lander | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live