On today’s episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler joins Dan Gaul, co-founder and chief technology officer of Digital Trends, to discuss the biggest trending stories in tech, including confirmation of the Nintendo Switch Lite, HBO Max, India may ban Facebook’s cryptocurrency, Jim Carrey’s deepfake of The Shining, and more.
Nibler then welcomes Jon Cheney, founder and CEO of Seek, and Dave Nielsen, president of Overstock, to discuss the development of Overstock’s new in-browser AR customer experience.
Darren Guccione, CEO and co-founder of Keeper Security, Inc., joins the show to discuss password security and management, the state of data breaches, and the dark web.
Finally, Nibler talks with James Ontra, co-founder and CEO of Shufflrr, an enterprise-level content management system for building presentation decks that stay up-to-date across an organization.
- Digital Trends Live: Disney+ issues, MacBook Pro review, ostrich robots
- Digital Trends Live: Libra testimony wrap-up, Tesla makes a profit, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Stadia’s launch, Facebook’s meme app, Apple Event
- Digital Trends Live: iPhone 2020 rumors, PlayStation goes Android, moon cotton
- Digital Trends Live: HoloLens 2 and Stadia available, James Dean is back