On Wednesday’s episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner discussed trending tech news including astronomers taking the first picture of a black hole, the Samsung Galaxy A’s popup selfie camera, and Tesla’s plan to roll out its Enhanced Summon feature soon.
Later in the show, we welcomed Zack Giffin to talk about tiny homes and his show Tiny House Nation on A&E. We also sat down with ST senior Editor Drew Prindle to talk about SpaceX’s Arabsat 6A mission.
We also talked with Nicholas Flanders, CEO and co-founder of Opus 12, about a device that recycles CO2 into cost-competitive chemicals and fuels. We were also joined by Charlie Harding, CEO and co-founder of Let’s Roam, to talk about his company, which organizes scavenger hunts for adults.
Digital Trends Live airs at 9 a.m. PT from Monday through Friday, with highlights available on demand after the stream ends. For more information, check out the DT Live homepage and be sure to watch live for the chance to win occasional prizes.
- Digital Trends Live: PlayStation 5, Samsung Galaxy Fold, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon satellites, Women of the Manhattan Project, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Disney Plus, The Simulation Hypothesis, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook passwords, Gaming Under the Influence, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Intel’s new laptop concept, Apple foldable device, and more