On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney, managing editor of The Manual, discuss the biggest tech stories of the day, including Amazon’s new “Counter” service, Google’s folding smartbook, robo-bees, anime smart home assistants, and more.
Later, Nibler talks with Miguel Quiroga, chief executive officer of Visible, a mobile, cloud-based phone carrier offering unthrottled, unlimited data service for $40.
Pat Kennedy, founder and CEO of OSIsoft, talks about how to scale, clean, and analyze the data from over 100 billion IoT devices that will be coming online over the next several years.
Finally, Gus Evangelakos, technical evangelist at Comodo Cybersecurity, discusses how to create a breach-proof digital environment, and how organizations can better protect their systems.
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok saga, Microsoft buys Bethesda, and more | Digital Trends Live
- How to choose the best cell phone plan for your small business in 2020
- The best encrypted messaging apps for iOS and Android
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live