On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen dive into the biggest tech topics of the day, including a $6,000 Mac Pro, a portless iPhone on the horizon, Tesla’s “premium connectivity,” Snapchat’s “harmless” deepfakes, Golden Globe nominations, and more.
Don McGuire, vice president of marketing at Qualcomm, speaks with Nibler at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit about how 5G technology is primed to make some major changes in our daily lives.
It’s then time for some awesome tech you can’t buy yet. Nibler is joined by DT Senior EditorDrew Prindle to talk about some amazing tech on the horizon, including a 3D SLA printer, a smartphone microscope, and a 2-terabyte keychain.
We then speak with Øyvind Birkenes, chief executive officer of Airthings, about continuous air monitoring in your home.
Finally, DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan speaks with Daryl Davis, activist and musician, and Bill Ottman, CEO of minds.com, a new social media network that promotes civil internet discourse.
- iPhone 15 Pro can natively run the latest Resident Evil and Assassin’s Creed games
- iPhone 14 Pro’s new Dynamic Island inspires first game idea
- WWDC 2022 announcements: iOS 16, iPadOS 16, WatchOS 9, MacOS Ventura, MacBook Air M2, and more
- Critical Mac update fixes Safari bug that leaks user data
- Apple iPhone SE 3 render leak shows off an iPhone XR revival