On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen dive into the biggest tech topics of the day, including a $6,000 Mac Pro, a portless iPhone on the horizon, Tesla’s “premium connectivity,” Snapchat’s “harmless” deepfakes, Golden Globe nominations, and more.
Don McGuire, vice president of marketing at Qualcomm, speaks with Nibler at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit about how 5G technology is primed to make some major changes in our daily lives.
It’s then time for some awesome tech you can’t buy yet. Nibler is joined by DT Senior EditorDrew Prindle to talk about some amazing tech on the horizon, including a 3D SLA printer, a smartphone microscope, and a 2-terabyte keychain.
We then speak with Øyvind Birkenes, chief executive officer of Airthings, about continuous air monitoring in your home.
Finally, DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan speaks with Daryl Davis, activist and musician, and Bill Ottman, CEO of minds.com, a new social media network that promotes civil internet discourse.
- Digital Trends Live: Tech vs. coronavirus, hospitals and VR, throttling Netflix
- Digital Trends Live: Digital assistants diagnose, Stream Aid 2020, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Amazon goes cashier-free, Netflix shows ratings
- Digital Trends Live: Halting coronavirus misinformation and more
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter fact checks, Whitney’s hologram, and more