On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Luke Larsen dive into the biggest tech topics of the day, including a $6,000 Mac Pro, a portless iPhone on the horizon, Tesla’s “premium connectivity,” Snapchat’s “harmless” deepfakes, Golden Globe nominations, and more.
Nibler then speaks with pro Fortnite player Myth, who talks about the 5G revolution, as well as his life in the fast lane as a pro gamer.
Don McGuire, vice president of marketing at Qualcomm, speaks with Nibler at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit about how 5G technology is primed to make some major changes in our daily lives.
It’s then time for some awesome tech you can’t buy yet. Nibler is joined by DT Senior EditorDrew Prindle to talk about some amazing tech on the horizon, including a 3D SLA printer, a smartphone microscope, and a 2-terabyte keychain.
We then speak with Øyvind Birkenes, chief executive officer of Airthings, about continuous air monitoring in your home.
Finally, DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan speaks with Daryl Davis, activist and musician, and Bill Ottman, CEO of minds.com, a new social media network that promotes civil internet discourse.
- Core brings its creator-driven metaverse to iOS this summer
- Apple confirms March 8 event, hints at M2 announcement
- Could the current iPhone SE drop to just $199 after March update?
- Apple’s iPhone 14 could solve the 5G battery drain problem
- 7 new Macs are coming in 2022: Here’s what to expect first