On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner dive into the biggest-trending topics in tech, including the removal of the ToTok app from Apple and Google app stores, Apple’s interest in satellites, Google’s acquisition of Typhoon Studios, a Switch knockoff, Starliner nails the landing, a hot dog-cooking robot, and more.
Nibler also speaks with Jarred Kessler, founder and chief executive officer of EasyKnock, a company that allows homeowners to sell their homes while staying in their house as renters until they find another place to live.
We then take a closer look at the Sigma FP camera, the world’s smallest full-frame digital camera that’s perfect for YouTubers.
We also look back at some of the biggest achievements from the last decade of space exploration — from the Hubble telescope, to the measuring of gravitational waves, to the completion of the International Space Station.
Finally, Nibler sits down with DT Senior Editor Drew Prindle to look at some awesome tech you can’t buy yet, from a self-balancing e-scooter, to solar cell headphones, to a 3D-printable camera.
- App store battles, Amazon’s palm payment, and more | Digital Trends Live
- TikTok lives, Prime Day announced, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- YouTube vs. misinformation, apps v.s App Store, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live