On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Caleb Denison bring you the biggest-trending topics in tech, including Google’s suspension of Xiaomi, OnePlus’ “disappearing” smartphone cameras, the Segway-Ninebot S-Pod, how to keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and more.
We then dig into the newest tech in TVs. From Samsung’s QLED to LG’s 8K, this year’s CES will bury you in television glory.
Next, we’re joined by Ken Yeung, technology editor at Flipboard, for our weekly Tech Briefs segment, where we wrap up the week’s best tech, including more TVs, A.I., and automakers driving the forefront of new tech.
Ciara Pressler, author and founder of Pregame, joins us to talk about New Year’s goals and resolutions, and how to do goal-setting right.
Jeremy Baker, co-founder and chief technology officer of Retail Zipline, discusses how to make brick-and-mortar retail great again, and how such stores help retailers create a better experience for employees and customers alike.
And finally, it’s our Between the Streams segment, where we take a look at the biggest news in entertainment, including the Golden Globes, Netflix’s The Witcher, and an HBO executive’s defection to Apple TV.
- Digital Trends Live: Bose closes stores, NBC streams, living concrete, and more
- Digital Trends Live: NBC’s Peacock, no ads for Whatsapp, and more
- Digital Trends Live: End of Windows 7, Super Nintendo World, Mars Rover names
- Digital Trends Live: Uber’s assault problems, iPhone location-data leaks, more
- Digital Trends Live: Instagram’s warning to users, NOLA ransom, weeding robots