If you want to upgrade your stargazing, but you’re put off by astronomy’s expensive entry-point, you should take advantage of this year’s telescope Black Friday deals. You can enjoy significant savings when you purchase from the best Black Friday deals for telescopes, whether you’re planning to buy a basic one or you want a telescope with advanced features to help stargazers.
- Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope: $45, was $55 —
- Celestron AstroMaster 70AZ LT Telescope: $78, was $130 —
- Gskyer Telescope AZ70400: $100, was $130 —
- Explore One Gemini II 70mm Refractor Telescope: $109, was $120 —
- Gskyer 90mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope: $300, was $320 —
Celestron PowerSeeker 50AZ Telescope — $45, was $55
- 600mm focal length with 50mm aperture
- Compact and portable, perfect for kids and families
- Manual yoke mount for smooth, accurate pointing
- Includes 30x, 50x, and 150x magnification eyepieces
Excellent as a starter kit for beginners, a portable option for families, or just a well-rounded telescope, this Celestron PowerSeeker comes with a tripod, four eyepieces, and has a 3X Barlow lens. The manual yoke mount makes it slow and easy to find celestial objects, with pinpoint accuracy. It can also be used during the day, or night, and has the appropriate optics for doing so, including viewing land-based targets. The focal length is 600mm or 24-inches, with an aperture of 50mm. The eyepieces offer 30x, 50x, and 150x magnification. What would normally cost you $55, is just $45 with free shipping at Amazon right now, thanks to Black Friday.
Celestron AstroMaster 70AZ LT Telescope — $78, was $130
- Easy setup with no tools needed
- Bright and clear images
- Smooth and accurate controls
- Takes pictures through the eyepiece
Setting up the Celestron AstroMaster 70AZ LT Telescope only takes a few minutes and requires no tools, so you can start looking through it almost as soon as you get to your preferred stargazing location. The telescope is powerful enough to provide bright and clear images of the Moon, the Orion Nebula, and more, to give you a glimpse of what’s out there in space. It’s also easy to control the telescope, so pointing it to where you want to look is smooth and accurate. If you see an image that you like, you can take a picture of it through the telescope’s eyepiece by using the smartphone adapter and Bluetooth remote. The telescope can also be used in the day to look at wildlife and landscapes. You can buy the Celestron AstroMaster 70AZ LT Telescope from Walmart for just $78, after a $52 discount to its original price of $130.
Gskyer Telescope AZ70400 — $100, was $130
- Comes with a 3x Barlow lens to triple magnifying power of eyepieces
- Equipped with finderscope
- Adjustable tripod is lightweight
- Capture memories with the smartphone adapter and wireless camera remote
Enjoy stunning images of space with the Gskyer Telescope AZ70400, which features a 400mm focal length and a 70mm aperture that combine to create a telescope that’s perfect for exploring the stars and the Moon. The telescope comes with two replaceable eyepieces and a 3x Barlow lens, which triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece. To make it easier to locate objects in the sky, you can use the telescope’s finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines, so it would be mostly set once you transfer to the eyepieces. The adjustable tripod, which will also help in finding the best angles, is lightweight, so it’s easy to carry if you need to move around. The telescope also comes with a smartphone adapter and a wireless camera remote to make stargazing even more memorable. Amazon is selling the Gskyer Telescope AZ70400 at $30 off, lowering its price to $100 from its original price of $130.
Explore One Gemini II 70mm Refractor Telescope — $109, was $120
- 700mm focal length offers clarity and precision
- Easy adjustments through the Altazimuth mount
- Comes with two interchangeable Plossl eyepieces
- Red dot finder will help locate planets
For a clear view of the solar system, you should go for the Explore One Gemini II 70mm Refractor Telescope, which features a 700mm focal length for high-powered wide-field views and a 70mm aperture that enhances the view of celestial objects. The Altazimuth mount offers slow-motion controls to make fine adjustments easier, supported by an adjustable tripod that can change its height for stability. There are two interchangeable Plossl eyepieces for the telescope that enable 26.9x and 72x magnification options, and a red dot finder that will help you locate planets and other things in the night sky. The Explore One Gemini II 70mm Refractor Telescope is part of Best Buy’s telescope Black Friday deals with an $11 price cut, bringing its price down to $109 from its original price of $120.
Gskyer 90mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope — $300, was $320
- 600mm focal length with 90mm aperture
- High magnification with 24X, 60X, and 120X eyepieces
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with multiple viewing positions
- Easy to operate and adjust — no tools necessary
This premium telescope from Gskyer features a fully-coated optics glass lens to deliver stunning imagery while also protecting your eyes. The 600mm focal length and 90mm aperture are more than enough to observe both celestial bodies and terrestrial objects — back on land — up close. The set comes with three replaceable eyepieces, at 24X, 60X, and 120X magnification respectively. The attached tripod stretches from 31.5-inches up to 49-inches to make viewing much easier even for the tallest astronomers. No tools are necessary to adjust the height, swap out lenses, or configure the telescope, and it’s all intuitive and easy to learn. Normally $320, this exceptional telescope is yours for $300 with free shipping at Amazon. It’s a Black Friday deal though, so it won’t last long! Act soon if you’re interested!
- Best camera deals for July 2022
- Best GoPro alternative action camera deals for July 2022
- 4th of July TV Sales 2022: Get a 70-inch for $500
- Best Phone Deals: Save on Google Pixel 6, Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Best gaming PC deals: Get a high-end rig from $580 today