Activision has posted a video teasing the fourth and final DLC pack for 2013’s Call of Duty: Ghosts, Nemesis.
The video shows a series of flashing game-related icons over the sound of a spinning game wheel while a carnival barker announces: “Round and round it goes! Where it stops…somebody’s gonna die!”
Nemesis will include four new multiplayer maps, each with unique field orders, such as “Goldrush”, a twisting network of tunnels and mine shafts wherein you can call down a pack of vicious wolves upon your opponents. “Showtime” turns up the heat by reimagining the smallest map in Call of Duty history, the Modern Warfare fan favorite “Shipment.” Nemesis also concludes alien invasion saga of the DLC Extinction mode with “Episode 4: Exodus” where you’ll make humanity’s final stand against the Cryptid onslaught.
This rounds out the DLC package for Ghosts, which has added, among other content, multiplayer maps, gameplay modes, Predator, and Snoop Dogg. Nemesis will arrive exclusively for Xbox consoles on August 5 for $15 alone or as part of a Season Pass package, with other platforms to follow. The new content should tide you over until Sledgehammer Games’ follow-up, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, comes out on November 4.
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ is real, and it’s out in October
- Wage war on a budget with 10 fun and free first-person shooters for PC and Mac
- ‘Sicario 2’ director reportedly close to signing on for Call of Duty movie
- How to block calls on an iPhone — let us count the ways
- Rylo Camera takes a software-first approach to 360-degree video