Described by the publisher as a “first-person experience,” Adr1ft follows an astronaut who’s been stranded in orbit after a catastrophic event leaves a space station in ruins. With no other survivors to lean on for help and a zero-gravity wasteland of wreckage to pick through for resources, it’s on the player to survive and, with a little luck, escape.
- Blizzard goes mobile-only for massively multiplayer ‘Diablo Immortal’
- Epic Games store to sell Ubisoft games, starting with ‘The Division 2’
- Play ‘Destiny 2’ on PC for free: Here’s what you need to do
- The RGB-laden Raptor 27 is Razer’s debut gaming monitor
- PlayStation Classic includes ‘Metal Gear Solid’ and ‘Grand Theft Auto’