Remember how tense it was to watch Sandra Bullock float helplessly through space with dwindling oxygen and no safe haven in director Alfonso Cuaron’s film, Gravity? That’s what it looks like publisher 505 Games and developer Three One Zero are shooting for in Adr1ft, based on gameplay featured in a new trailer that debuted at the 2014 Game Awards.
Described by the publisher as a “first-person experience,” Adr1ft follows an astronaut who’s been stranded in orbit after a catastrophic event leaves a space station in ruins. With no other survivors to lean on for help and a zero-gravity wasteland of wreckage to pick through for resources, it’s on the player to survive and, with a little luck, escape.
- The best HTC Vive games for 2021
- The best PS Vita games of all time
- The best SNES games of all time
- The best PS4 exclusives for 2021
- Here are all the games that support Nvidia’s RTX ray tracing