Remember how tense it was to watch Sandra Bullock float helplessly through space with dwindling oxygen and no safe haven in director Alfonso Cuaron’s film, Gravity? That’s what it looks like publisher 505 Games and developer Three One Zero are shooting for in Adr1ft, based on gameplay featured in a new trailer that debuted at the 2014 Game Awards.
Described by the publisher as a “first-person experience,” Adr1ft follows an astronaut who’s been stranded in orbit after a catastrophic event leaves a space station in ruins. With no other survivors to lean on for help and a zero-gravity wasteland of wreckage to pick through for resources, it’s on the player to survive and, with a little luck, escape.
- Grab this 17-inch gaming laptop from Alienware while it’s $1,250 off!
- Kanye West’s new mobile app caps off his peculiar history with video games
- 5 video games to play if you liked Ms. Marvel on Disney+
- The best PS1 games of all time
- 5 video games to play if you liked Doctor Strange 2