There’s no shortage of buzz surrounding the imminent release of Batman: Arkham City, the sequel to 2009’s much-praised Batman: Arkham Asylum. There’s so much hype, in fact, that there’s a good chance the game will inspired more than a few new console purchases — something Microsoft appears to be betting on with a Batman: Arkham City Xbox 360 bundle.
Now available for pre-order on Amazon’s Germany-specific regional site, the “Xbox 360 S 250 GB Batman Arkham City Bundle” costs 279.99 Euros (approximately $384) and is scheduled to ship out October 21. Sadly, there isn’t a U.S. release date for the bundle at this point.
Still, if the lack of a North American release date has got you down, it might not be all that bad.
Arkham City will arrive in the U.S. three days earlier than Europe, and the 250 GB Xbox bundle doesn’t seem to offer anything in the way of branded hardware or sound effects.
In fact, the Arkham City bundle appears to include the game and just a standard matte black Xbox 360, matching controller, and headset. The package seems to be devoid of any Batman-themed graphics or such, which is a surprise, given the custom treatment of prior Halo: Reach and Gears of War 3 bundles.
Batman: Arkham City is scheduled for release in the U.S. on October 18.
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for November 2018
- ‘Wonder Woman 1984’: Everything we know so far
- Cortana, meet Alexa: Buy an Xbox One from Amazon and get a free Echo Dot
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?