I’d like to take a moment at the start of this post to thank the above headline for doing my job today. Mostly to fill this space with words so it looks like there’s actually more substance to this news. For PC gamers though, the cool kids who like it when graphics look better than real life, this news is as good as things get: Batman: Arkham City has been officially confirmed by Warner Interactive for a November 22 release on PC.
Not only is Arkham easily named as one of the best games this year, it’s also one of the best-looking games, much like its Arkham Asylum predecessor was back in 2009. Now fans will be able to mouse and keyboard their way through it to their heart’s content, sick, gamepad-hating miscreants that they are. While you’re here, why not take a moment to gaze at the pretty screenshot up top. The PC game? yeah, that’s gonna look better.
- 65 inches. 4K. 120Hz. Nvidia’s BFGD is all the monitor you will ever need
- Dear game designers: Please rip off these brilliant game ideas from 2017
- The best demos, betas, and free-to-play games you can try this weekend
- The best of the last-gen: Our 50 favorite Xbox 360 games
- Gather ’round the TV with 14 party games even Uncle Frank can figure out