When Call of Duty: Ghosts launches on November 5, 2013, anyone who pre-ordered it at GameStop will also receive a coupon code for a digital version of Eminem’s next album, The Marshall Mathers LP 2. The $8.99 download includes an exclusive, unnamed bonus studio track. Eminem’s latest album launches on the same day as Ghosts, and it is the rapper’s first solo effort since 2010’s Recovery.
Those that pre-order the game from GameStop will also receive “a pack of content that includes the bonus classic Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley multiplayer character.” You may remember Ghost from his role in Modern Warfare 2. Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces a new character customization feature in the game’s multiplayer mode, allowing gamers to tweak the look of their online persona.
Eminem’s involvement with Ghosts was first hinted at in Activision’s multiplayer reveal in August 2013, with the debut of a trailer backed by “Survival,” one of the new tracks featured on The Marshall Mathers LP 2. A full-length music video for the track is coming soon, and it will feature footage from the game as well. For more on the multiplayer in Ghosts, check out our hands-on preview from the reveal event in Los Angeles.
- Taryn Southern’s new album is produced entirely by AI
- Outkast set a high bar for hip-hop. Duo Rae Sremmurd wants to clear it
- For singer Tory Lanez’ totally freestyled new album, memories are everything
- Show off your record collection with this DIY storage frame
- Pad your collection with the best free (and totally legal) music download sites