Read our full Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition review.
If you’re planning to pick up Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition on August 19 for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you might be happy to learn that you’ll be able to transfer you character save data from the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of the game. More importantly, it doesn’t matter which console the save data is coming from. PlayStation 3 characters can jump to Xbox One and Xbox 360 characters can jump to PlayStation 4 (via Destructoid).
This is the same platform-agnostic approach that Rockstar Games is taking with character data transfers for the upcoming PS4/Xbox One port of Grand Theft Auto V. To transfer the data, you’ll simply need to register your new game with your existing Battle.net account. Note that the data transfer won’t allows for characters to jump between PS4 and Xbox One.
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition serves up both the original game and the more recent Reaper of Souls expansion pack, as well as assorted updates from the PC version of the game (tuned for consoles).
- Xbox One X vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Clash of the titans
- The best video gaming consoles of 2019
- GameStop’s spring sale drops prices on Xbox One, PS4, and Switch games
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles available now