It turns out that Dragon Age: Inquisition looks an awful lot like the previous Dragon Age games, though it’s much prettier, even when shakycam-captured off of a demo screen. BioWare showed off the footage at Finland’s Digiexpo (via Polygon), and the video comes from one attendee that was okay with holding up a camera for 30 minutes. Thanks nameless Digiexpo attendee!
The clip runs through some of the story, so consider this your spoiler warning. The Inquisitor and his followers pays a visit to a town that’s been attacked, and since the town is in league with the Inquisition, you’re there to help. The gameplay highlights exploration and combat as well as a bit of the series’ trademark focus on choice and consequence. There’s not much more to say than that; check out the footage below to see for yourself, and let us know in the comments what you think.
Dragon Age: Inquisition comes to PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms in 2014.
- BioWare producer confirms a new Dragon Age game is in the works
- Feel the love this Valentine’s Day with these 11 romantic video games
- EVO 2018 will feature ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ but ‘Marvel vs. Capcom’ left out
- Spyro Collection or ‘Black Ops’? Activision has more remasters for 2018
- Top car trends of CES 2018