Rockstar Games is set to launch Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for just about every mobile platform you can imagine starting in December 2013. The third and final game in the series released during the PlayStation 2/Xbox generation, San Andreas follows Rockstar’s earlier mobile releases of GTA III and GTA: Vice City. The mobile version is confirmed for “select” iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle, and Windows Mobile devices, according to the press release.
Much like the previous mobile GTA releases, the portable version of San Andreas features contextual touch controls, an eased up difficulty, and a more mobile-friendly checkpoint system. The release also includes full controller support, including the newly enhanced “Made for iOS” compatibility that iOS 7 introduced.
There’s no word on when the game will be released, but December is just days away. We should be hearing more on this one soon.
- Lightroom CC adds distortion-fix tools, voice control in latest update
- Day 4 at MWC 2018: We pick the top tech from the big show in Barcelona
- A redesigned Xbox Elite controller is rumored to be in the works at Microsoft
- New control box lets you easily create bullet-time effect with Sony RX0 cameras
- iOS 11 is now running on 65 percent of iPhones and iPads