Rockstar Games has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming Windows port of Grand Theft Auto V, which was recently delayed until April 14, 2015. The new version’s graphical bells and whistles are on display in this gallery of gameplay stills. Check out those lighting effects in particular, and the detail on that water.
Pre-ordering by March 31 earns you a bonus $300,000 of in-game cash to spend in GTA Online on guns, cars, hookers, and all of the usual GTA mayhem. That is in addition to the $1.2 million that comes with all pre-orders already. If you haven’t played GTA V yet in any of its previous iterations and your PC is up to snuff, this looks to be the definitive version of Rockstar’s largest, open-world crimefest yet.
Grand Theft Auto V hits Windows on April 14, 2015, and is available now for pre-order.
- The bestselling games of all time
- The best Grand Theft Auto V mods
- GTA 5 cheats and secrets: Every Grand Theft Auto cheat code for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- The best gaming Easter eggs of all time
- The best open-world games