Rockstar Games has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming Windows port of Grand Theft Auto V, which was recently delayed until April 14, 2015. The new version’s graphical bells and whistles are on display in this gallery of gameplay stills. Check out those lighting effects in particular, and the detail on that water.
Pre-ordering by March 31 earns you a bonus $300,000 of in-game cash to spend in GTA Online on guns, cars, hookers, and all of the usual GTA mayhem. That is in addition to the $1.2 million that comes with all pre-orders already. If you haven’t played GTA V yet in any of its previous iterations and your PC is up to snuff, this looks to be the definitive version of Rockstar’s largest, open-world crimefest yet.
Grand Theft Auto V hits Windows on April 14, 2015, and is available now for pre-order.
- ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ still burning rubber after 4 years, tops sales of 90 million
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ suffers another delay, launches October 26
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ rumored to have Battle Royale mode, explorable trains
- Everyone is going to start playing MMOs again, whether they realize it or not
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know