Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix is coming later in 2014 and we’re going to be seeing it very soon at E3, but why wait a whole week for that nonsense? We’ve got a mess of new screens right here and now for you to sift through. Just relax and let the Disney-meets-Final Fantasy wash over you.
The game combines Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep into one package, complete with remastered visuals and further bolstered by new boss battles, weapons, abilities, minigames, and cutscenes. We know it’s coming to PlayStation 3, and we’re expecting Square Enix to reveal more specific release plans either at or right around E3.
- 5 JRPGs not from Square Enix deserve the HD-2D treatment
- 6 Disney worlds we need to see in Kingdom Hearts 4
- You aren’t dreaming, Kingdom Hearts 4 is actually happening
- Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND DLC promises more story and boss fights
- Kingdom Hearts 3 on Nintendo Switch reportedly never going to happen